[Tango-L] 14 all new performance videos by various tango dancers!

jennifer@close-embrace.com jennifer at close-embrace.com
Sat Aug 19 18:50:17 EDT 2006

Hello again,

While I was adding our new videos, I also put 14 other improvised
performance videos by various dancers on YouTube.com. We filmed these at the
milongas during the 4 months we spent in Buenos Aires recently. Here's the
list of the new clips - please visit
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=neymelo to view them!

1-Federico y Ariadna Naveira (children of Gustavo Naveira and Olga Beso,
both teenagers in this video) improvise a tango to a turkish folk song at
Salon Canning, Buenos Aires, January 2006.

2-Javier Rodriguez y Andrea Misse improvise to DiSarli's Corazon at the
Italia Unita milonga in Buenos Aires in January 2006.

3-Javier Rodriguez y Andrea Misse dance to a Pugliese song at the Italia
Unita milonga in Buenos Aires in January 2006. Hard to believe, but yes this
is totally improvised!

4-Matteo y Patricia of Firenze Italy (organizers for the Firenze Tango
Festival) improvise to Biagi's Viejo Porton tango vals. Salon Canning,
Buenos Aires, December 2005

5-Pablo Villaraza y Dana Frigoli improvise a tango at Salon Canning, Buenos
Aires, December 2005

6-Ricardo Barrios y Laura Melo improvise to a DiSarli Tango at Salon
Canning, Buenos Aires, December 2005

7-Sebastian Misse (of the Misse tango clan which includes dancing siblings
Sebastian, Andrea - partner of Javier Rodriguez, Gabriel and Estella Misse)
y Andrea Reyero improvise to Biagi's Viejo Porton tango vals at famed Villa
Urquiza neighborhood milonga, Sunderland. Buenos Aires December 2005.

8-Sebastian Misse (of the Misse tango clan which includes dancing siblings
Sebastian, Andrea - partner of Javier Rodriguez, Gabriel and Estella Misse)
y Andrea Reyero improvise to a milonga at famed Villa Urquiza neighborhood
milonga, Sunderland. Buenos Aires December 2005.

9-Sebastian Misse (of the Misse tango clan which includes dancing siblings
Sebastian, Andrea - partner of Javier Rodriguez, Gabriel and Estella Misse)
y Andrea Reyero improvise to DiSarli's En Un Beso La Vida tango at famed
Villa Urquiza neighborhood milonga, Sunderland. Buenos Aires December 2005.
The beginning of video is bumpy because of all the people walking past -
sorry!

10-Tete (one of the best known milongueros) and his partner Silvia improvise
to a DiSarli Tango at Porteno y Bailarin milonga in Buenos Aires in December
2005.

11-'Tete' Pedro Rusconi (one of the best known milongueros) and Silvia
improvise to Pugliese at Porteno y Bailarin in Buenos Aires.

12-Ramiro Gigliotti and partner improvise a tango at Salon Canning in
December 2005. This was a special milonga to honor the 70th birthday of Pupi
Castello. Ramiro studied with legendary Villa Urquiza milonguero, 'El Turco'
Jose.

12-'Tete' (one of the best known milongueros) and his partner Silvia
improvise a vals at Porteno y Bailarin milonga in Buenos Aires in December
2005.

13-Andres Laza Moreno and Samantha Dispari perform to a D'Arienzo tango at
Salon Canning (Buenos Aires) in January 2006. Samantha is the daughter of
Jorge Dispari and Maria del Carmen and the sister of Geraldine Rojas. She is
14 years old in this video.

14-Julio Balmaceda y Corina De La Rosa perform at Salon Canning.

I hope you enjoy these as much as I do!
Jennifer

Jennifer Bratt
Maleva & Co.