[Tango-L] House Hunters in BsAs

joanneprochaska@aol.com joanneprochaska at aol.com
Wed Aug 16 12:45:21 EDT 2006

Recent show on House Hunters on HGTV featured a man who was shopping for an apartment in BsAs (Recoletta) and how he decided which of 3 apartments to buy and why.  Pricing was explored, as well as location and condition of each apartment.
It was just like the home movies we took on our last trip there.
It presented BsAs very nicely.
It concluded with shots of his apartment, after he moved in.
And, of course, he said he just had to learn the tango, as it is an integral part of the culture.  The show closed with shots of him taking a tango lesson!

Joanne Pogros
Cleveland, Ohio