[Tango-L] collective rockers

Michael Figart II michaelfigart at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 11 01:41:23 EDT 2006

Yup, Robin, they are COMPLETELY off their rockers. Burl; if you ever
start learning Argentine Tango, get back to us and let us know what you
found out!
If you'd like some help, let me know and I'll see what I can do.
Otherwise, fut the shuk up; learn to be aware before something bites you
on the ass. You have a million miles to go, Dude.

New York City still remains the only place I've ever been kicked in the
elbow while on a social dance floor, but...... Great music by Lexa, and
by Maria Jose at La Nacional, and..... until you slow down and start
dancing for your partner, you can just keep dreaming of tango
milonguero.

Many thanks to all,

Michael