[Tango-L] Fwd: Dancer Profile in Buenos Aires

TimmyTango@aol.com TimmyTango at aol.com
Thu Aug 3 05:14:21 EDT 2006

In a message dated 8/3/06 2:02:14 AM Central Daylight Time, donnay at donnay.net
writes:

<< Do you have any idea how much work this would be? If you want to get
 this kind of personalized service, go to one of the people who help to
 escort you around to the milongas as well as the city. This is a must if
 you have not been to Buenos Aires several times. >>

Any one going to Buenos Aires for the first time and if not the second and
third, should hire an escort to get the most out of the short time you will
spend there.

I've used several people and found that Jon and Judy Margolis are by far the
best escorts. There services extend beyond taking you to the best milonga.
They have set up lessons for me with the best instructors, acted as interpreters,
and I've also know the supply taxi dancers for the less experienced. Thanks
to Jon and Judy I've been to many milongas that tourist usually don't get to
see and experience.
For the money you'll spend, Jon and Judy excel over any one else, and I can
say that your vacation in BsAs will be a great one with their help.
Check our their web page at  <A HREF="http://www.tangowithjudy.com/">Jon y
Judy Margolis</A>

A second choice for escorts would be Oscar Casas and Mary Ann Henderson, who
in fact will be in Cleveland teaching tango workshops August 19 & 20
Come to Cleveland for a great experience in tango instruction

Timmy in Cleveland