[Tango-L] Dancer profile in Buenos Aires

Caroline Polack runcarolinerun at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 2 13:12:37 EDT 2006

"Hey NK, don't forget our gift to Argentina:

  Midwestern retiree Argenophiles limping to their Milongas.  And they do us
great service in the USA too; in telling us who's in the know in chat
boards,
blogs and tango-L.  I know for a fact I would be very unsure of my dance if
mexican cardiologist didn't say hello to me when I paid double at the door.

  But most of all, it is nice to know that people are the same the world
over--weather you dance hip-hop or tango there is always someone who
desperately
wants to tell you who is in, who is a lout, who is just folks and who
inspires
their dentist.

  yours
  Burleigh"

Well Burleigh, that's a mature and civillized remark. I'm going to skip over
your posts from now on since you seem to take pleasure in denigrating others
and making snide comments.

Caroline