[Tango-L] "Inexperience tango teachers, stay away from Derik, a consumer who knows BS when he hears it!

Ron Weigel tango.society at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 19:32:35 EDT 2006

On 4/30/06, Yale Tango Club <yaletangoclub at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I am truly amazed that 1200 peple on this list let this idiot Derik call them ignorant, incompetent, dull, predictable, inexperienced, same old, boring, BS. This is just the words from this email. You let him do this not just once, but over and over again. For years! Incredible. Mind-boggling!

If people don't respond to outrageous inflammatory e-mail, maybe it's
because the responses just fuel more of the same. The best thing to do
is to ignore this kind of posting. We don't really want to reinforce
it. If no one responds to it, he will just be talking to himself. He
might start talking louder initially to get attention, but maybe
eventually he'll just go away.

We can always click on 'delete' when we see his name.

Ron