[Tango-L] Forward Ochos

Deby Novitz dnovitz at lavidacondeby.com
Sat Apr 29 12:35:37 EDT 2006

If you cannot do a forward ocho in close embrace it is because your
posture is not correct.  You are blocking the woman from moving forward
with your body.  If she has bad posture as well, then she cannot move
forward because the combination of bad posture and being blocked will
not allow it.  There is no other reason to not be able to do a forward
ocho in close embrace.   AND I dance close embrace almost all of the
time and I am never bored... Posture/balance/axis ....says it all.