[Tango-A] NA-W: Trying to find Tango in Los Angeles (or an LA resource website that is up)

Shahrukh Merchant shahrukh at shahrukhmerchant.com
Tue Jun 30 21:39:44 EDT 2009

Normally this isn't very hard, but ...

- The tangoafficionada.com website is being flagged as a malware site
and my browser is trying very hard to keep me from visiting it.

- Larry de LA's site at home.att.net/~larrydla/ seems to be
misconfigured as well (even trying the cached version didn't work).

The other LA sites, as far as I can tell, don't have comprehensive
listings. Anyone from LA who can help point me to another site or, in a
pinch, send me info for July 1, July 2 and July 4 (to start)?

Thanks,

Shahrukh