[Tango-A] MISC: Gustavo Benzecry Sabá & María Olivera September/December Tour

Gustavo & María prensa at tangosalon.com.ar
Sat Jun 27 13:54:19 EDT 2009

Hello Tango Friends!

We’re happy to announce our upcoming USA tour September – December. This
time, we’re taking part in three wonderful Festivals, including Portland’s
October Fest., and visiting many popular and active Tango communities.
During our travels, we’ll be teaching, performing and featuring Gustavo’s
documentary film on the History of Tango Dance, 1940 – 1960, which was first
presented in Chicago’s Mini Tango Fest. last April and is now going to be
shown with a sound quality improved version.

Here’s an updated schedule of the cities we’re going to visit. Please note
that there’s a gap in the last week of October, if you’re interested in
hosting us to do any activities for your community, please don’t hesitate in
contacting us to prensa at tangosalon.com.ar:

September:

2 – 10: NYC, (contact Francesca Bertelli for further information:
francescabl25 at gmail.com)
10 – 13: Moonlight in Vermont Tango Weekend (Brandon, VT – Contact
TangoVt at aol.com)
17 – 22: Mit In The Middle Tango Fest. (Mt. Vernon – Missouri – Please visit
http://thelearningdepot.com/murrays-1/index.html for further information)
23 – Oct. 5: San Francisco, CA (Complete schedule TBA)

October:

5 – 15: Portland, OR (please visit: http://www.claysdancestudio.com)
15 – 22: Seattle, WA (contact elmer7star at gmail.com for further information)
22 – 29: TBA

November:

Oct. 29 – Nov. 5: Chicago, IL (Please contact chicagomilonguero at yahoo.com
for further information)
5 – 12: Albuquerque, NM (Please contact pakmajian at salud.unm.edu for further
information)
12 – 19: Memphis, TE (Please contact margaretsacks at hotmail.com for further
information)

In addition, we’re starting to plan our tour for April- June 2010, so if you
are interested in hosting us for workshops during that period, please get in
touch with as soon as possible.

If you still don’t know us but feel curious about our dance, please visit
the following YouTube Links:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZ9Y7-eoEpc&feature=channel_page
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajwefTqCalM&feature=channel_page
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BzmGg2bxQc&feature=channel_page
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj6UcN6RMZQ&feature=channel

Looking forwards to seeing you all in the dance floor,

María Olivera & Gustavo Benzecry Sabá
www.tangosalon.com.ar
Us in Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/mariamilonga