[Tango-A] NA-E: Stage and performance tango courses starting July 7th

StrictlyTraditional Tango statnyc at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 26 15:49:45 EDT 2009

Stage and Performance Tango
Taught by Anton Gazenbeek, assisted by Sergio Segura.

On Tuesdays starting July 7th,
Choreography Training from 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM
Stage Tango Fundamentals from 8:30 to 10:00pm
New 4 week courses in STAGE TANGO. Limited vacancies.

Learn exciting choreographic sequences for stage dancing including beautiful walking sequences, adagios, lifts and poses. This course will teach you all you need to know to present an exciting choreographed stage tango and want to perform in a group. Aimed at experienced dancers of all dance forms. A partner is required.

$120 for 4 1.5 hour classes

On Thursdays starting July 9th, from 7 PM to 8:30 PM
PERFORMANCE CLASSES

For those of you who have always wanted to learn the secrets of a good performance, this class is for you (Entrances, posses, endings, tricks, jumps, walks, adagios, variations, etc). Learn tips and tricks to add to your dancing to make for a wonderful performance.

These are regular classes - This is not a course - We change subject every class.

$95 for 4 1.5 hour classes

NO PARTNER REQUIRED but there is a maximum of 3 ladies to 1 man in the performance class.

All classes at Chelsea Studios, 151 W. 26th Street 5th or 6th floor, New York, NY

DO YOU WANT TO BE A STAR?
Those who take the class will be given the opportunity to perform at one of our many events around Manhattan.

More info at www.learnargentinetango.com

Strictly Traditional Argentine Tango
WWW.LEARNARGENTINETANGO.COM
917-373-7446 / 917-373-7444