[Tango-A] SA: Plan Your Trip Now!

Amy and Ray amyandray at conventillodelujo.com
Thu Jun 25 11:23:59 EDT 2009

It is winter in Buenos Aires and a great time to visit.  In June, July and
August the weather is sunny, cool, and crisp.  The temperatures are in the
upper 50s/lower 60s (F) during the day and drop about 10 degrees at night.
The milongas are not crowded and very comfortable.   You can get very good
prices for flights now and the exchange rate is favorable.   We have a
lovely apartment waiting for you at very reasonable rates.

Conventillo de Lujo is located in an upscale, secure area on the border of
Belgrano and Palermo Hollywood.   Virtually everything you need is within
convenient walking distance, i.e. numerous restaurants, lots of shopping,
and transportation (subway, bus, or, taxi).

We offer the perfect venue for the individual traveler and for small groups
up to 20 or so people. We have six bright and colorful luxury apartments
with full kitchens, comfortable living rooms, modern bathrooms, and outside
balconies.  We also have a couple of rooms with private bathrooms for the
budget conscious traveler.

Breakfast every day, housekeeping service, wireless internet, cable TV, and
emergency medical care are all included in the daily rate.

The dance studio in our atrium is available for your Tango lessons and
practice.  We have great Tango instructors at Conventillo de Lujo.  We offer
group dance lessons most days of the week.

Our atrium with the dining area, bar, and complete kitchen with a fantastic
barbecue is great for meeting your friends for dinner or drinks or for your
private parties.

La Milonguita de Colegiales, a very nice, friendly neighborhood milonga on
Fridays and Sundays, is only two blocks. The popular outdoor Friday,
Saturday, and Sunday, Milonga La Glorieta, is a leisurely hike through the
shopping district in Belgrano, or two stops on the subte.  Palermo SoHo, not
too far, has a practica on Wednesdays, the beautiful Chalmers.

Let us help you make your dream vacation the best!  Staying in the friendly,
fun, and relaxing environment of Conventillo de Lujo enables you to use your
valuable time effectively.  We are here to advise and assist!

We look forward to seeing you soon!

Amy and Ray
Conventillo de Lujo
(54 11) 4779-1294