[Tango-A] EU-E: Milonguero Nights Fest, Moscow, August 19-24 registration update

Vistgof Alexander vistgof at yandex.ru
Tue Jun 16 09:28:26 EDT 2009

Dear Friends!

We are continuing with the registration for the festival NM-09, August 19-24. http://festival.milonga.ru/ We are already around 160 tango dancers.
This year we are inviting wonderful teachers:
Sebastian Arce y Mariana Montes
Mariano Chicho Frumboli y Juana Sepulveda
Horacio Godoy y Cecilia Berra
Diego el Pajaro Riemer y Maria Belen Guiachello
Claudio Forte y Barbara Carpino
Silvina Valz y Oliver Kolker

DJ - Damian Boggio, Mina Milonga, Salon Canning, Buenos Aires

During the festival we will organize TangoCaffe milongas!

If you are not planning to take classes during the festival - let's go to day-time milongas! We are organizing TangoCaffe for all those festival tango dancers who are not interested to take classes and would like to dance during the day! There will be 3 day-time milongas on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. DJs at these milongas will be our guests - dancers and DJs from Europe -  Christos Pater, Nigel Smith и Leonhard Jaschke!  You could meet them at milongas TangoCaffe and also at official milongas of the festival!

All TangoCaffe milongas will be free of charge!

We are going to organize free classes during TangoCaffe! These classes will planned as a present for tangodancers of the from teachers and festival organizers for those tangueros who would like to participate more actively in the festival but due to some reasons will not be able to take classe from Maestros of the Festival. Classes will be conducted by our guest teachers from other countries and cities as well as best known Moscow teachers.

At the moment we have agreed on the free classes with Fillippo De Maio, Rom and with Jose Almar,Buenos-Aires - Irina Pertichenko,Moscow

There will be soon more information about TangoCaffe classes.

Location of TangoCaffe will be at Arma5 or at our new Planetango club http://www.youtube.com/user/planetango

Cheers and see you in Moscow
Sasha