[Tango-A] NA-C: Chicago Tango Week is almost here

Shafqat Manzur shafqatmanzur at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 15 13:28:03 EDT 2009

Only two weeks left for Chicago Tango Week

Dancers from all over the US and Canada are coming to the festival this year including some from major cities such as Los Angeles, San Francisco, Portland, Seattle, Vancouver, Houston, Denver, Montreal, Miami and New York City.

The DoubleTree hotel is almost full and so are many of the classes. Don’t be left out of the classes you want to be in.

Reminder: Friday, 19 June is the last day to register and pay by check and payment can be made after that date through PayPal. Only cash is accepted at the festival.

Hurry and register atwww.regonline.com/ctw2009and also check out the festival site at http://www.ChicagoTangoWeek.comand check the schedule.

Instructors:
Julio Balmaceda and Corina De La Rosa
Pablo Inza and Eugenia Parrilla
Pablo Villarraza and Dana Frigoli
Horacio Godoy and Cecilia Garcia
Oliver Kolker and Silvina Valz
Claudio Gonzalez and Melina Brufman

DJs:
Horacio Godoy
Pablo Inza
Adam Hoopengardner
"El Turco" Burak Ozkosem

Orchestra:
There will be an outdoor and an indoor milonga to live music by Otros Aires.

If you need a roommate, please email us.

Highlights:
-         There will be five late-night and all-night milongas, two afternoon and an outdoor milonga
-         There are six absolute beginners classes

Join our Facebook group page and view the photos. It is best to stay at the Doubletree hotel where the entire event will take place. The group code for the special rate is ‘CTA’ and our group name is ‘Chicago Tango’. Click here to make your reservation or call 847-329-4354:

http://doubletree.hilton.com/en/dt/groups/personalized/CHICCDT-CTA-20090701/index.jhtml

Note:
- The student discount applies to full- time students, medical residents and post-docs and you must bring a valid ID when picking up your registration package.
-Our special hotel price is $90 per night for double occupancy and the price includes continental breakfast.

See you soon,

Tango Éclectique
TangoEclectique at gmail dot comhttp://www.ChicagoTangoWeek.com