[Tango-A] Misl: CASA LUNA >>> AUTHENTIC FOUR STAR ACCOMODATIONS at MOTEL 6 PRICES!

Victoria Luna vicki at buenosaireshouse4rent.com
Mon Jun 15 00:28:58 EDT 2009

 Truly affordable luxury in Buenos Aires.  Spend you vacation dollars wisely, don't be fooled.

 Our beds are king and queen size, extra firm mattresses made by Simmons; the bedsheets are 600 thread count and feel just like silk; feather pillows!  Everyone loves the location - Monteserrat is between Congresso and San Telmo.  We are close to 27 of the best milongas in Buenos Aires, you can walk to many of the best locations!
Heat and air in each room, High speed wireless Internet, Direct T.V. with CNN, BLOOMBERG and BBC news, all in English.  ADT Security System.  Fabulous Restaurants and great shops.  Your own personal Concierge.

                                             OUR COMPETITION?????   PLEASE, CHECK THE LINK BELOW.
HOTEL CASTELAR     >>    http://www.buenosaireshouse4rent.com/casalunacompetition.html

CASA LUNA'S MAIN SITE   >>   http://www.buenosaireshouse4rent.com

Off season rates start at $38.00 per night, now through the end of August.  Discounts for one month or more.  Vicki at 1 310 399 0544.