[Tango-A] NA-E: Homer and Cristina Ladas, Felipe and Rosa Sept 4-8, Labor Day Weekend in Asheville, NC

karen jaffe kjsummit at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 13 18:18:47 EDT 2009

NA-E: Homer and Cristina Ladas, Felipe and Rosa  Sept 4-8, Labor Day Weekend in Asheville, NC

Tangogypsies presents
Sept 4-8,2009  Labor Day Weekend

Homer and Cristina Ladas with Felipe Martinez and Rosa Corisco

More info- http://freshlaundrytango.info/
www.felipetango.com

4 days of classes from all level to advanced, Fri and Sat milongas, Sun Practica, music jam and live music performance!

This is a call out to musicians interested in playing Argentine Tango music!
This coming Labor Day weekend, in Asheville , NC- Homer Ladas  is coming back for a full weekend of Tango classes, social dancing , and a wonderful music  jam!

Homer plays music and organizes tango jams in different communities. Please let me know ASAP, if you are interested in getting the sheet music  to prepare for this coming event.

We are creating a schedule and pricing for the event now, and details will be available ASAP.

Credit Card payment option will be available. Plan to come and work and play with these wonderful teachers!

This will be Homer's 4th Labor Day in Asheville!

Karen Jaffe   www.tangogypsies.com
kjsummit at hotmail.com    828-215-1177