[Tango-A] SA: NEWS FROM JUDY & JON

Judy y Jon tangomas at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 12 12:04:04 EDT 2009

Holhola Tangueros

Its winter in Buenos Aires and the weather is crisp, clear and gorgeous, hovering around 55-62 ° F during the day and 45-50 ° F at night.

We're preparing for a couple of our upcoming tours here in Buenos Aires:

TANGO INTENSIVO (very economical 5 day immersion in Tango) June 29-July 3

CHE BUENOS AIRES (all encompassing 8 day exclusive tour) July 3-10

We're keeping the groups small and intimate to maximize our attention to each participant - but the good news is that we still have a couple of slots left. So if you're interested get in touch with us right away.

You'll have the time of your life. We've been in this business for a number of years now and bring you the Judy & Jon style on the inside track of the Tango World of Buenos Aires.

On July 22 we'll be back stateside for our Late Summer 09 U.S. tour July 23-Sept 27 .
See our website for more information http://www.tangowithjudy.com

We look forward to seeing you
abrazos

Judy y Jon

voip phone: 213.536.4649 (call LA and we answer in Buenos Aires)
home phone BsAs: 4863.5889

email: tangowithjudy at yahoo.com

http://www.tangowithjudy.com