[Tango-A] SA: Hotel Discount in Buenos Aires

Infusions Travel patricia at infusionstravel.com
Fri Jun 12 13:50:04 EDT 2009

Greetings from cold Buenos Aires! (cold but sunny & full of Tango!)

I'd like to inform the Tango Community of this Special Deal from the
www.castelarhotel.com.ar only when booked through me!

---Stay 5 nights and get the 6th one free! Stay 10 nights and get 2 free!
Single or Double occupancy.
Includes buffet breakfast daily, wi-fi, internet and SPA.
Valid only in July and August 2009.

Combine with my Personal Guide Services package and you have a lovely Tango

Vacation! (sample 10-night package: $1098USD pp)

Also, see my new website, www.buenosairestangotours.com which sums up my
newest Tango Travel services!

Hope to see many of you soon here! Contact patricia at infusionstravel.com

Abrazos!

Patricia Thaxter
Personal Travel Planner & Registered Travel Agent
www.infusionstravel.com
--Infuse Yourself With The Cultures of The World
www.buenosairestangotours.com
--Tango Travel with a Personal Touch