[Tango-A] EU-E: Danubiando - the Tango Festival in Budapest

ECSEDY Áron aron at milonga.hu
Fri Jun 12 10:08:55 EDT 2009

Dear Tangueros,

You probably get about a dozen e-mails each week about a new tango
festival somewhere. Here is another, but in this case, we did go far
enough to create something a *tad bit more interesting* than the usual
workshops+milongas 'festival'...

*Danubiando - 6*^*th* * Budapest Tango Festival
23 – 30 August*

The location is *Budapest, Hungary*. If you never been here, it is a
must, if you were, you already know that... :)

The *programme is 8 days altogether*, with milongas every day and an
*opening tango marathon* during which you can dance at several exquisite
locations in downtown Budapest.

The teachers for our workshops are:

*Sebastian Arce – Mariana Montes
Mariano 'Chicho' Frúmboli – Juana Sepulveda
Damian Rosenthal – Celine Ruiz*

They will also perform in the half of a two hour show, which also
features Hungarian dancers, three tango orchestras (of three different
style: classical, nuevo and electrotango) and a full symphonic
orchestra, in the 1500-seat Palace of Arts.

And the best part is: the price. Early bird discount gives you *classes
around 10€/hour*, *milongas from 4€* (we charge you in Hungarian Forints
which lost quite a bit of it's value and is still fluctuating – prices
are calculated with the actual exchange rates on our hompage), *theatre
seats 13€-45€*, we have *accomodation* offers starting from *13€/person*
(hostel), through 30€/person (3 star), to *80€/person (luxury, double
occupation)* and *meals* during the workshops *at* *5€* (3 choice menus
at a fancy restaurant). There are *optional full-day sightseeing* trips
available from our partners for *50€/person* both in Budapest and in the
country (including meals, 'palinka' tasting and several other
programmes). We will have the milongas also at truly beautiful places.

Check out all the details and you can also purchase your festival
packages at our homepage:

www.danubiando.com

OR

www.tangofestival.hu
www.danubiando.eu

If you have any trouble using it (some browsers cause us grief,
especially Internet Explorer), please contact me at info at danubiando.com.

VISA, VISA Electron, MasterCard accepted, but you can also use bank
transfer. Note that payments must be made before you can select your
workshops, nevertheless, after login the workshop-list will show you if
classes are full for your gender or the other.

Cheers,
Aron ECSEDY

Budapest, Hungary