[Tango-A] NA-C: Updates on almost Sold-out Hotel Rooms and A la carte Milonga admission at Chicago Tango Week

burak ozkosem buraktango at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 12:34:27 EDT 2009

Good morning Tango friends!
Couple reminders:
- It looks like the block of hotel rooms reserved for us is about to
be sold out. Considering that even the local Tango dancers decide to
stay at the hotel during Chicago Tango Week, it's getting very
difficult to find local host for out-of-town visitors. Average number
of rooms already booked around 175 daily so far. Please make sure to
take care of your room reservations as soon as possible.
We have created a "CAFE" where one can look for roommate(s).
www.cafe.chicagotangoweek.com
Festival Hotel room rate is $90 single /double occupancy includes
breakfast where you can chat with Maestros and other Tango
lovers,Tango professionals and Otros Aires musicians in the mornings.

- Milonga admissions:
We expect over hundred advanced dancers and professionals coming to
Chicago Tango Week for social dancing in addition to registered
dancers, so milonga admission will be depending on the number dancers
at the milonga.  In order to prevent delays and waiting in the line to
get in, we suggest that if you are  planning to attend only milongas,
you should register and get your milonga pass in advance.

Milonga admission for Friday July 3 (Concert-milonga w/ Otros Aires)
and Saturday July 4 (Gran Milonga) is limited to 400.
Although there are several workshops SOLD OUT, we have added new
workshops with your favorite maestros.
check the updated schedule here
www.chicagotangoweek.com/schedule.pdf

to register (classes, and milongas) directly
visit www.regonline.com/ctw2009