[Tango-A] NA-C: Fiesta de Tango 2009, Schedule for Classes & Milongas

LTDANCERAM@aol.com LTDANCERAM at aol.com
Thu Jun 4 20:02:41 EDT 2009

Austin Fiesta de Tango, June 4-7, 2009
A  Celebration of the Art of Argentine Tango
_www.FiestaDeTango.com_ (http://www.FiestaDeTango.com)

Classes
Thu,  June 4, 6:00pm to 9:45pm
Fri, June 5, 10:00am to 5:30pm
Sat, June 6,  10:00am to 5:30pm
Sun, June 7, 5:00pm to  8:45pm

Milongas
Thursday, June 4:  Welcome  Milonga
10:00pm to 2:00am (DJ Laura Pellegrino)
Impromptu performance by  the Tango Masters

Friday, June 5:  Poolside Milonga
5:30pm  to 9:00pm (DJ Phyllis Williams)
Come out and dance outside.  Bring a  swimsuit if you want to jump in the
pool.

Friday, June 5
Milonga  de Colores 9:30pm to 3:00am
(DJ’s Guillermo Merlo y Fernanda Ghi, &  Mercy Chen)
Wear your colorful clothes!  Be bright, be colorful, not  just black!

Saturday, June 6:  All-Night Milonga & Tango  Masters Show
9:00pm to 5:00am (DJ’s Steve Brown & Mercy Chen)
1st show  starts at 11pm

Sunday, June 7:  Texas Tango Brunch
11:00am  to 3:00pm (DJ Phyllis Williams)
The Milonga is from 11am-3pm and the Brunch  is served till 12:30pm

Sunday, June 7:  La Ultima  Milonga
9:30pm to 3:00am (DJ’s Diego Di Falco y Carolina Zokalski, &  George y
Jairelbhi Furlong)
Last chance to dance to the best Tango  Tunes

You’ll find us on the web at  www.FiestaDeTango.com

Click Here for Online registration to pay by  credit card.

Those of you who have paid by credit card for
the  Fandango De Tango will recognize this process.
It’s the same format as before  and it’s really easy to do for first
timers, too.

Click here if you  prefer to download our registration form
and mail it in with your  check.

Our event will again be held at the beautiful Omni Austin Hotel at
Southpark
4140 Governor's Row, Austin, TX 78744  (512)  448-2222
They’ll be offering us an exceptional rate of $85 + tax per  room.
You must mention "Fiesta" for discount.
This is a beautiful hotel  with great food and wonderful amenities!
Free Airport Shuttle service for all  who stay at the Hotel!!

Introducing our All-Star Cast of  Teachers
Guillermo Merlo y Fernanda Ghi
Diego di Falco y Carolina  Zokalski
George y Jairelbhi Furlong

Over 75 hours of Tango  Dancing Fun!
**3 Levels of Classes **No Partners Required**Plenty of Practice  Time**
6 Milongas:  including Friday Poolside, Saturday All-Night &  Show, &
Sun Texas Tango Brunch
Over 30 hours of Social  Dancing
Fabulous Dance Performances by the Tango Masters on Sat.  Night

A few notable highlights for this year!
1.  We will  have THREE ballrooms of instruction going simultaneously with
the most vibrant  of cutting-edge Tango couples
2.  Musical Interpretation &  Technique classes every day
3.  Milonga & Vals classes every  day.
4.  SIX Milongas with over 30 hours of social dancing  available.  All our
Milongas are open to the public.  We have several  DJ’s who will give you
the best and most diverse dance music.
5.   Poolside Milonga on Friday evening.  You can dance, you can swim or
just  sun outside.
6.  Texas Tango Brunch Milonga.  That buffet will be  incredible!  Great
food along with 4 hours of Tango dancing!
7.   Private lessons with the Tango Masters.  These private lessons are in
high  demand so don’t delay in signing up for one.  Send us an email at
info at FiestaDeTango.com  to set up a time slot.
8.  A spectacular  Show at our Saturday Night Milonga where the Tango
Masters will be performing  their fabulous dances.  Don’t miss this!  The
Saturday Milonga and  Show is also open to the public.
List of DJ’s
Guillermo Merlo y Fernanda  Ghi, Diego di Falco y Carolina Zokalski, George
y Jairelbhi Furlong
Yes,  that’s right!  The teaching staff is also going to be DJing at the
Fiesta!  They’ll be playing their favorite dance tunes.  Also we are  honored
to have Stephen Brown, Mercy Chen, Phyllis Williams, & Laura  Pellegrino
DJing.  They’ll be giving us the best Tango tunes all night  long.
It’s going to be great fun at our 6  Milongas!

Private Lessons Availability
We are keeping our  teachers busy with lots of group classes so there are
only a handful of private  lessons available with our wonderful Tango
Masters!!  We do have some slots  available on Thursday and Monday during the day.

Online  Registration
Our online registration system is working great!!  Click  here for Online
Registration!
"Early Bird" registration is now available  through the end of the event.

Day Passes Availability
Not  everyone can take advantage of the Full or Ultimate Tango passes but
you can  still get Day Passes for Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and  Sunday.

All Milongas Are Open To The Public
Come take part in  some fabulous dancing.  Besides each Milonga being
individually available  you can also get an “All Milonga Pass”.

Over the last 13 years we’ve  organized over 47 Tango events and brought
the best Tango coaches to  Austin.
This will be our 2nd year for the Fiesta de Tango.
Brought to you  by Learn To Dance Austin, Ricardo Moncada, Pres.
More info at  http://www.FiestaDeTango.com/
E-mail:   info at FiestaDeTango.com    Phone:  512-853-0652.

List Of Useful Links

Our Web  Site has the Registration Forms Available for Download
_www.FiestaDeTango.com_ (http://www.FiestaDeTango.com)

Save the  dates!!
Coming November 25-29, 2009
The 11th annual Fandango De  Tango
to be held in Austin, TX.  Stay tuned for more info.

**************Limited Time Offers: Save big on popular laptops at Dell
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221354145x1201369495/aol?redir=http:%2F
%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B215221161%3B37268813%3By)