[Tango-A] NA-E: Victorio tango shoes now available in New York and the US.

Francesca francescabl at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 3 10:20:02 EDT 2009

I am pleased to announce that Victorio Tango Shoes are now available in New York and the US.

For more than 15 years Victorio has been an innovator in the
market offering a variety of designs and its exclusive line of FLEXITANGO
shoes. FLEXITANGO is the only method in footwear preparation that allows to
obtain a natural flexibility in the shoes ensuring the absolute comfort of your
foot while dancing. You are not going to believe how comfortable these shoes are: they will truly change your life as a dancer.

All the shoes from Victorio Tango  Shoes are made with the exclusive  FLEXITANGO system which makes for the most comfortable dancing experience without sacrificing the look.

Check out the sexy new arrivals at http://www.tangotuscany.com/main/Victorio_tangoshoes_stock.html

All sandals are $160, Men $140. Please
inquire about shipping costs if outside of New York City. We accept payment
with Paypal.

Email or call for showroom appointments: francescabl25 at gmail.com
- 917-815-5807

Join the Victorio Shoes group on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=44711565980

Victorio Tango Shoes: made in Argentina to dance tango
around the world!