[Tango-A] Tango Element Baltimore 2009 Registration is Now Open

Julia Schiptsova theperfectshoe at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 04:30:56 EDT 2009

*Tango Element Baltimore, August 6-9, 2009*
Find those unlimited opportunities in Tango!!! Learn... Play... Discover...
Dance... Improvise... Get inspired...

It is our pleasure to announce that Tango Element registration is now open
at http://www.tangoelement.org/schedule/index.html.
Early bird registration ends July 1
General Registration ends August 1
Hotel room discount expires July 8
Discounted student passes are available
Make sure you register early to take advantage of our early bird savings and
to ensure the best class selection availability!!!

SEBASTIAN ARCE & MARIANA MONTES (Buenos Aires)
MARIANO (CHICHO) FRUMBOLI & JUANA SEPULVEDA (Buenos Aires)
YANICK WYLER & SIGRID VAN TILBEURGH (Buenos Aires/Zurich, Paris/Berlin)
TOMAS HOWLIN & SHOREY MYERS (Buenos Aires/Montreal, San Francisco)
Tango Fundumentals track by BULENT KARABAGLI & TARA FORTIER
(Montreal/Istanbul, Denver/Boulder)

DJs:
Robin Thomas (New York)
Avik Basu (Ann Arbor)
Shorey Myers (San Francisco)
Adam Hoopengardner (New York)
Vijay (San Francisco)
Bulent Karabagli (Montreal/Istanbul)
Jason Laughlin (Raleigh/Durham, NC)

Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions and we look forward
to seeing you at the festival!

www.tangoelement.org