[Tango-A] NA-C: Chicago Tango Week welcomes special guests

burak ozkosem buraktango at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 14:58:37 EDT 2009

One month left for the not-to-miss Tango event of this Summer: Chicago
Tango Week July 1-6
+ Chicago Tango Week is the ONLY Tango Festival in North America which
brings Award-winning Tango Orchestra from Argentina- OTROS AIRES
+ Julio & Corina, Pablo & Dana, Horacio & Cecilia, Pablo & Eugenia,
Claudio & Melina, Oliver & Silvina..
    "They are not ONLY Argentines but also among the BEST couples of
Argentine Tango"
+ Due to high demand, we have added more workshops!
+ DJs: El P.B.T. of La Viruta-BsAs, Pablo Inza of Practica X-BsAs,
Adam Hoopengardner-NYC, Robin Thomas-NYC, El Turco-Chicago

+ Special Guests: JUST ADDED!!!
> Robin Thomas joins us with his great music selection!
special showcases by
> Luciano Brigante and Karina Guillén, 2004 Mundial Tango World 2nd place winners
> Diego Blanco & Ana Padron of NYC

5 All-Nighter Milongas
2 Practilongas
Dozens of workshops on Musicality, Connection, Follower's/Leader's
Technique and, Dance Floor Management Skills.
Gender Balance guaranteed!
Most affordable rates for such an amazing line up of Tango artists!

Hurry up!!! reserve your spot in the workshops and Milongas.
check the festival at www.chicagotangoweek.com
here is the detailed schedule file (pdf) www.chicagotangoweek.com/schedule.pdf
Do you need a roommate? visit cafe.chicagotangoweek.com forum and
post/ read inquiries.

if you are ready, visit registration page directly. www.regonline.com/ctw2009

Burak Ozkosem
Artistic Director