[Tango-A] Tango Element Baltimore 2009 Schedule Posted www.tangoelement.org

Julia Schiptsova theperfectshoe at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 00:46:23 EDT 2009

We have just posted the Tango Element Baltimore 2009 schedule and pricing at
www.tangoelement.org - check it out! The online registration will open this
week, please stay tuned. We apologize for the delays, but we were waiting
for the schedule to finalize so that we don't need to keep making changes.

Also, don't forget that all hotel rooms at Tremont must be reserved by July
8th to get a discount. Go to
http://www.tangoelement.org/location/index.htmlfor reservations
instructions.

We welcome to use the festival forum at http://blog.tangoelement.org/ in
order to find hotel roommates, shared rides, class partners, etc.

We look forward to welcoming you in Baltimore!

Join us for a fabulous all-star tango festival in Baltimore at the elegant
Tremont Plaza Hotel!!!
Find those unlimited opportunities in Tango!!! Learn... Play... Discover...
Dance... Improvise... Get inspired...

Artists:
SEBASTIAN ARCE & MARIANA MONTES (Buenos Aires)
MARIANO (CHICHO) FRUMBOLI & JUANA SEPULVEDA (Buenos Aires)
YANICK WYLER & SIGRID VAN TILBEURGH (Buenos Aires/Zurich, Paris/Berlin)
TOMAS HOWLIN & SHOREY MYERS (Buenos Aires/Montreal, San Francisco)

Tango Fundumentals track by BULENT KARABAGLI & TARA FORTIER
(Montreal/Istanbul, Denver/Boulder)

DJs:
Robin Thomas (New York)
Avik Basu (Ann Arbor)
Shorey Myers (San Francisco)
Adam Hoopengardner (New York)
Vijay (San Francisco)
Bulent Karabagli (Montreal/Istanbul)
Jason Laughlin (Raleigh/Durham, NC)

Don't miss Chicho and Sebastian's only appearance in the US!!!!
www.tangoelement.org