[Tang-Residents] No Town Hall Mtg in Tang

Dawn Anderson colquitt at mit.edu
Thu Mar 12 16:44:53 EDT 2020

Hi Tishara:?

There is an option to terminate your lease early.  Look for the messages the administration is sending.  If not already, they will send out details on how to do so or contact grad housing.

Dawn

Dawn Colquitt-Anderson, Head of House, Tang Hall<https://studentlife.mit.edu/housing/graduate-family-housing/graduate-residences/tang-hall>
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
77 Massachusetts Avenue (W84)