[Tang-Residents] Fall Intramurals: Registration deadline extended till midnight today

Manish Shetty m_shetty at MIT.EDU
Tue Oct 15 13:00:58 EDT 2013

Hello Tang Residents,

The deadline for Basketball and Ice Hockey IM registration has been extended till 11:59 pm today. Please register if you are interested. The links for the teams are given below.

This is another friendly reminder for anyone who is interested in captaining the teams. We will have to randomly assign captaincy to someone, if no one comes forward.

Cheers,
Tang Sports' Chairs

From: Manish Shetty
Sent: Friday, October 11, 2013 1:05 PM
To: tang-residents
Cc: tang-sports-chair at mit.edu
Subject: Fall Intramurals: Registrations open for Basketball and Ice Hockey

Hi Tang Residents,

Registration for Basketball and Ice Hockey are now open  and closes on Sunday, 10/13 at 11:59 pm. You will need to register on the IM leagues website (www.imleagues.com<http://www.imleagues.com>) to join the teams.

Tang Hall is having the  following teams:

1.       Basketball C league

2.       Ice Hockey D league (This is the league, for those that can't skate well, or at all. Hockey skills are similar - for those that have not played the game very much, or at all.)

Please register if you are interested. Anyone who is interested in captaining a team can email us on tang-sports-chair at mit.edu<mailto:tang-sports-chair at mit.edu>. If we do not have adequate people, we will have to cancel the teams so please register.

The links for the teams are:

1.       Basketball:

Tang Hall Basketball C (http://www.imleagues.com/School/League/Home.aspx?League=06afae650bf8477bb5fea236e2e7cb67)

2.       Ice Hockey: