[Tang-Residents] Hot Drinks Social: October 3, 2013 at 9 pm

Yashovardhan Chati yschati at MIT.EDU
Thu Oct 3 10:07:25 EDT 2013

Hello friends
Gentle reminder: We have a *hot drinks social today at 9 pm in the 24th
floor lounge*. Come and enjoy some hot drinks and snacks.
Please bring your own plates, glasses and silverware. Also, please bring
glasses which are microwave friendly so that you can heat up drinks in the
microwave.

See you tonight!

Yours
Yashovardhan