[Tang-Residents] Schedule for Room inspections

Michael J Collins collinsm at MIT.EDU
Tue Oct 1 09:13:07 EDT 2013

ROOM INSPECTIONS

HELLO

IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR TO START THE ROOM INSPECTIONS IN TANG HALL. PLEASE SEE THE SCHEDULE LISTED BELOW FOR YOUR FLOOR AND ROOM.. I WILL BE INSPECTING 12 FLOORS PER DAY STARTING AT 10 am IN THE MORNING AND WORKING UNTIL 4pm IN THE AFTERNOON.

     I WILL NOT BE OPENING ANY DRAWERS, CLOSETS, OR LOOKING UNDER THE BED.  THIS INSPECTION IS PRIMARILY TO IDENTIFY UNSAFE ELECTRICAL AND HEATING PRACTICES ALONG WITH SAFETY CONCERNS.     YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE PRESENT WHEN I INSPECT.  I WILL LEAVE A COPY OF THE FORM I FILL OUT IN YOUR ROOM FOR YOU TO KEEP.    IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT ME AT collinsm at mit.edu<mailto:collinsm at mit.edu>.

POSTED ON THE FRONT DOOR LOBBY IS AN EXAMPLE OF THE INSPECTION THAT WILL BE LEFT IN YOUR ROOM

THE SCHEDULE WILL BE

THURSDAY                OCTOBER 10TH         FLOORS 23 THROUGH 12
FRIDAY                      OCTOBER 11TH         FLOORS 11 THROUGH 2

THANK YOU, MICHAEL COLLINS
HOUSE OPERATIONS MANAGER

Michael Collins

Manager