[Tang-Residents] Mailing lists

Eric Ma ericmjl at MIT.EDU
Wed Feb 20 19:43:03 EST 2013

Hey Tang Residents,

It's your friendly webmaster here. Just wanna check in - have your
roommates been receiving messages on the tang-residents mailing list? I
have updated our mailing lists for the semester, but I wanted to
double-check to make sure that everybody is on. Can you please check in
with your roommates to see if they have been receiving messages, such as
this one?

We're a community together, and the mailing list is an important tool for
Michael (House Manager), Dawn & Larry (Housemasters) and the THRA for
communicating with all residents.

If someone's not on the list, please email me (ericmjl at mit.edu), and I will
get them on!

Cheers,