[Tang-Residents] Tang Hall Water Shut down Tomorrow, Wednesday 9am to 2pm

Michael J Collins collinsm at MIT.EDU
Wed Nov 28 07:54:40 EST 2012

GOOD MORNING!
REMINDER FOR TODAY. I AM EXPECTING ONLY THE A AND B SUITES TO BE EFFECTED.
IF FOR SOME REASON THEY CANNOT ISOLATE THE 2 SUITES THEN THEY WOULD HAVE TO SHUT DOWN THE BUILDING.

ONCE THE REPAIRS HAVE BEEN MADE, I WILL SEND 0UT AN EMAIL.
I apologize for the inconvenience.

From: Michael J Collins
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 12:49 PM
To: Tang Hall Residents (tang-residents at mit.edu)
Subject: Tang Hall Water Shut down Tomorrow, Wednesday 9am to 2pm

Hello

Please be aware Tang will have a water shut down starting at 9am to repair a leak behind the stove in 12A that is leaking down into the lobby outside my office.

I am hoping the plumbers can isolate the shutdown to only effect the A and B Suites, Kitchen and bathrooms  and not the entire building.

Please plan accordingly and I apologize for the inconvenience.

Michael Collins

House Operations Manager
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Tang Residence Hall W84-104