[Tang-Residents] FW: No Smoking Anywhere in Tang

Dawn Anderson colquitt at MIT.EDU
Sun Nov 18 00:36:36 EST 2012

My apologies for the repeat.

Dawn
________________________________
From: Dawn Anderson
Sent: Saturday, November 17, 2012 11:23 PM
To: tang-resident at mit.edu
Cc: Michael J Collins; Larry Anderson
Subject: No Smoking Anywhere in Tang

As winter approaches, we occasionally have to send out a message to remind all residents of the no smoking policy that is strictly enforced here.  There is no smoking allowed anywhere inside of Tang Hall.

Since we have recently received complaints, I'd like to confirm for the offenders that smoke travels very easily in the stairwells, through the vents and depending on the day, out of your window and into your neighbors making it very unpleasant for non-smokers.  I hope you will respect the policy and avoid the unpleasant and disruptive experience of the eviction process.

To the neighbors who are smelling the smoke, we encourage you to continue reporting it so we can quickly resolve the matter.

Be well and stay healthy Tang.

Dawn and Larry Anderson
(Housemaster)