[Tang-residents] Schdeuduled water shut down tomororow

Michael J Collins collinsm at MIT.EDU
Fri May 18 13:44:41 EDT 2012

The repairs have been made and the water has been restored.

The leak from 23A had traveled down to the lobby where most of the water drained to. However some of the B bathrooms have experienced some water and we are in the process of cleaning up.

Thank for your patience

Michael Collins

House Operations Manager
Massachusetts Institute of Technology