[StarCluster] listclusters bug

sg00097@surrey.ac.uk sg00097 at surrey.ac.uk
Tue Dec 7 11:28:22 EST 2010

Hi, first off starcluster is amazing, so thank you.

I decided to make an EBS volume using starcluster but to keep the instance that made it running afterwards, however after successfully creating the volume (although it did have a lot of fail attempt in trying to connect via ssh when doing so) I wasn't able to log into or stop the instance, and when trying the listcluster command i was presented with there error in the attachment, I have since manually closed down the instance but still get presented with the same error and now unfortunately that error is the only thing that comes up when I use the command even when I have another instance i created through starcluster running.

Any help on resolving this issue would be greatly appreciated, thanks.