[Ski-trip-exchange] Selling GSC Ski Trip Ticket: $255 by Paypal

Caley Burke caley at MIT.EDU
Wed Jan 20 13:20:08 EST 2010

Hi,

I'm selling a $255 lodging and ski ticket.

I'd prefer to receive payment via Paypal. I do have an account that accepts
credit card payments. Send me the email address you want to use for
the Paypal transaction and I'll send a money request to the first
person receive it from. I'm in Florida working right now, but if you
are unable to pay via Paypal, then I should be able to arrange to have
a friend pick up the check from you.

I'll send the switch code once I receive the money in my Paypal
account or I've received word from my friend that they have the check
from you.
http://gsc.mit.edu/index.php/component/content/article/102

Thanks,

Caley