[Ski-trip-exchange] broken registration?

Grant Trapnell Farmer gfarmer at MIT.EDU
Thu Dec 3 13:11:49 EST 2009

>From the site:

*Announcement:* The first batch of 270 tickets are *SOLD OUT*, come back
again at 8PM. For those that did register, you may have received an error
saying that the trip was full even though you did pay. If you are registered
you *WILL* receive an email confirming your status before 8PM. Do NOT
re-register if you receive this confirmation email,* if you see multiple
credit card charges these will be cleared within 48 hours.*

-Grant
**