[Ski-trip-exchange] broken registration?

Brian Carl Johnson bcj at MIT.EDU
Thu Dec 3 12:28:25 EST 2009

What does it look like when you get through?  I tried multiple times, I have
been charged twice...  Luckily I want two tickets but I don't know what this
means.  Should I get a receipt e-mail?

Brian