[Ski-trip-exchange] Additional Ski Trip spots

Shan Wu shanwu at MIT.EDU
Thu Dec 18 19:59:53 EST 2008

Hi there, from one of your 2009 Ski Trip organizers!  We are adding one
additional bus to the Jan 22-25 trip, with ~50 spots to sell.  Sunday River is
out of condo space for us, so all of the additional spots will be in hotel
rooms.  Please visit the FAQ page for more information:
http://gsc.mit.edu/index.php/component/content/article/245#addition

The additional ~50 spots will go on sale FRIDAY 12/19 at 12:30pm.  The link will
appear on http://gsc.mit.edu/index.php/prog-init/ski-trip at that time, so watch
that page.

We're expecting a high volume of simultaneous transactions, so please bear with
us as we take care of any abnormalities somewhat in real-time.

Also, we have been having issues with our mail being delayed by MIT, and as such
have been changing the time of sales accordingly to give everyone as much
forewarning as possible.  Please disregard any other messages you may have
gotten about the sales.  The FINAL sale opening time is FRIDAY 12/19 at
12:30pm.

Questions?  Email gsc-skitrip at mit.edu!

~GSC Ski Trip Team~
Nader, Tanguy, Shan