[Ski-trip-exchange] Spot Opening for GSC Ski Trip

JehanZeb Noor jg_noor at MIT.EDU
Wed Jan 11 08:37:29 EST 2006

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I hope this finds you well. My GSC ski trip spot is up for grabs. Due to
Independence Air going bankrupt and my ticket with them wasted, I would not be
able to make it back to Boston from my IAP project in Michigan. Otherwise,
there is no way I would miss this fun and affordable outing. Please write back
straightaway if you are interested in my spot, and we will work things out.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Jehanzeb Noor
--