[Ski-trip-exchange] Fwd: GSC Ski Trip Registration Confirmation

Anthony Charles Fotopoulos fotop at MIT.EDU
Mon Jan 2 15:23:04 EST 2006

Hello,

I'm not going to be able to attend the GSC ski trip the last week in Jan.  I'm
willing to sell my trip for the original purchase price ($210) to the first
person to respond.

-Anthony

----- Forwarded message from gsc-skitrip at MIT.EDU -----
    Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 12:15:26 -0500
    From: GSC Ski Trip <gsc-skitrip at MIT.EDU>
 Subject: GSC Ski Trip Registration Confirmation
      To: fotop at mit.edu

Anthony,

Thank you for registering for the GSC Ski Trip. Our records
indicate that you signed up for this package:

Package: Regular
Cost:    $210

Please visit this page to review our cancellation and exchange
policy:
http://web.mit.edu/gsc/www/activities/ski/cancellation.shtml

You registered to be a part of this group:

Group Name:

Please visit this page if you would like to update your group name:
http://web.mit.edu/gsc/www/activities/ski/group_change.shtml
Enter this code in the "secret code" field:
26b2209ba47f4a15e8f0af512816b61d

We will be contacting you closer to the trip date to notify you
of your condo assignment and other details relevant to the trip.

-The GSC Ski Trip Team

----- End forwarded message -----