[Sci-tech-public] [HASTS] HASTS Dissertation Defense: Michael Rossi - Tues, July 26

Michael Paul Rossi mrossi at MIT.EDU
Wed Jul 20 10:16:34 EDT 2011

Dear friends,
After the defense (see below) we'll be having drinks and snacks at our
house in
north Cambridge, starting around 5 o'clock.

we're at 23 Rindgefield Street, which is right off Rindge Avenue. Davis square
is the closest "T" stop, while the 83 bus will take you more or less right to
us.

We'd love to see you -- please let me know if you can make it!

all best,
Michael