[Sci-tech-public] Broad Institute Darwin Event Friday

David Mindell mindell at MIT.EDU
Wed Nov 17 11:22:07 EST 2010

From: Jonathan King [mailto:jaking at MIT.EDU]
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2010 10:52 AM
To: David A Mindell
Subject: Darwin & Human Evolution Fri eve 19th

Dear David: This Friday evening our Darwin project will be hosting a forum as described on the attached flyer. As you can see, there are two historians and two biologists. The forum is designed for a general audience, but we hope that some STS students would find it of value. Would you kindly post this to your lists? My assistant Cindy Woolley will also deliver some hard copies to your office.

            Thanks in advance,

            Jonathan