[Sci-tech-public] FW: Rachel's Rental

Peter C. Perdue pcperdue at MIT.EDU
Mon Sep 11 15:39:26 EDT 2006

Peter C. Perdue
T.T. and Wei Fong Chao Professor of Asian Civilizations
Professor of History
E51-291, History Faculty
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
77 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge MA 02139-4307
Tel: 617-253-3064
FAX: 617-253-9406
Cell: 617-905-3702

  _____

From: Rachel Goodwin [mailto:ragoodwin1 at msn.com]
Sent: Friday, September 08, 2006 2:02 PM
To: Peter Perdue
Subject: FW: Rachel's Rental

Rachel Goodwin 67 Ocean Street Boston, MA 02124 617 288-3697

Hi Peter:  Thank you so much for sending on my rental to people.   I really
appreciate it.

  _____

Dear Friends:
I seem to be once again, unexpectedly, renting the space in my home.  It
really is a lovely space.  If you know of anyone looking and would be
willing to pass this email on I would be most grateful.
Thank You so much!
Rachel

Three Room Suite for Rent
Bedroom, Large Sitting Room, & Private Eat-In-Kitchen
Located in a private Victorian home on Ashmont Hill on a quiet, tree-lined
street in a friendly neighborhood in Dorchester.

$750 per month for 1 person
$850 per month for 2 people
INCLUDES ALL UTILITIES

2 blocks from Ashmont Red Line T & Bus Station
Partially Furnished
Hardwood floors
Share 2 baths with 1 other person
Shared large yard

Call Rachel at 617 288-3697.  Owner is a classical musician