[Sci-tech-public] Lecturer, History Section, is seeking an apartment

Kate Brearley brearley at MIT.EDU
Wed Jun 7 10:33:27 EDT 2006

Mériam Belli, Lecturer, History Section, is
seeking an apartment for the upcoming academic year.

I will be a Lecturer starting this fall in the
History Department.  I am looking to rent a
sunny, bright unfurnished 1 bedroom apartment
(large living room and high ceilings ideal--but
bright apt a must) in Cambridge, Somerville,
Arlington, Brighton, or anywhere else within
easily commutable--and preferably walking or
biking distance to MIT (near Harvard, Union,
Davis, Porter, or Central Square).  I would
ideally rent from the beginning of August
2006.  I can pay up to $1200-$1300 per month (gas/hw included).

I will be visiting Cambridge sometime in the
third week of June to look for apartments.  Any
information on possible rentals  would be
welcome.   Please contact Mériam Belli at
<mailto:bellim at georgetown.edu>bellim at georgetown.<mailto:bellim at georgetown.edu>edu
or call me at 202-544-0590.

Thank you very much for any help or advice you might provide.