[Sci-tech-public] Student Pugwash lunch with STS member Subrata Ghoshroy, Aug 7

Christopher Sequeira csequeir at MIT.EDU
Mon Jul 24 16:36:03 EDT 2006

Dear STS members and others,

My name is Chris, and I am the president of the MIT chapter of Student
Pugwash (http://web.mit.edu/pugwash/), a group that promotes awareness
of how science and technology impact humanity.  We are having a lunch
discussion with Subrata Ghoshroy on August 7 from noon - 1:30pm, and
we'd like to extend invitations for you to attend.  Subrata will discuss
the Science, Technology, and Global Security Working Group's project
"Improving Nuclear Stability in South Asia."  Please reply directly to
me (csequeir at mit.edu) to reserve a spot and get the event location.
Thank you for your time!

- Chris, MIT Student Pugwash president
http://web.mit.edu/pugwash/