[Sci-tech-public] sublet/housesit sought January-July 2005

Debbie Meinbresse meinbres at MIT.EDU
Thu Oct 28 19:08:00 EDT 2004

I've been asked by Chris Kelty and Hannah Landecker (graduates of our HSSST
program, now
faculty members at Rice) to pass this note on to our group.  If you know of
anything,
please contact them directly at the number provided below.  Thanks.

SUBLET/HOUSESIT SOUGHT JAN-JULY 2005

Academic couple on sabbatical seeking furnished sublet or house-sitting in
Boston/Cambridge/Somerville near public transportation, from January 1,
2005 to August 1, 2005 (end date somewhat flexible).  Willing to look after
pets that are not dogs.  Please contact Hannah Landecker or Chris Kelty  at
hll at rice.edu, 713-348-2061 (day) or 713-426-2218 (evening).

Debbie Meinbresse
STS Program, MIT
617-253-4062