[Save] [IAP] 11.178/11.957 Science Fiction and the Environment

Jerrad Pierce belg4mit at MIT.EDU
Mon Jan 5 12:51:24 EST 2004

It's not too late to sign up for Science Fiction and the Environment,
register on WebSIS (for 3 units credit) or show up in 1-379 tomorrow
(Tuesday 1/6) at 2! Listeners are welcome.

The syllabus and course description are available at http://db.mit.edu/11.178/
E-mail me with any questions or to gain access to the readings on Stellar
and/or pick them up at the MIT Coop; some are also available online from the
course website.
--
H4sICNoBwDoAA3NpZwA9jbsNwDAIRHumuC4NklvXTOD0KSJEnwU8fHz4Q8M9i3sGzkS7BBrm
OkCTwsycb4S3DloZuMIYeXpLFqw5LaMhXC2ymhreVXNWMw9YGuAYdfmAbwomoPSyFJuFn2x8