[Save] Stuff-Fest!

Jessica Lee jalee at MIT.EDU
Fri Apr 30 08:46:42 EDT 2004

Thank you to everyone who participated in Earth Day!

Now it's time to think about Stuff-Fest...
Stuff-Fest is SAVE's annual clothing/stuff drive, centering in the dorms
during Finals week and the week after. Each dorm will have a collection
site, and residents will have a chance to donate stuff or exchange or pick
up stuff that they like. Any and all (usable) stuff. At the end of the
drive, we sort what's left and donate it to CASPAR (Cambridge and
Somerville Program for Alcohol and Drug Rehabilitation).

Stuff-Fest can't happen in your dorm unless someone volunteers to run it!
Please consider helping. It'll involve talking with your dorm student
government and house manager about the program, advertising, setting up a
collection site, and organizing sorting afterwards. I think we'll be able
to have Facilities drive a truck around to pick up all the stuff.
Don't worry; it's not at all as hard as it might seem. We'll provide plenty
of help.

Please respond if you'd like to organize Stuff-Fest for your dorm, or even
if you're just interested in helping a little!

jessica