[Save] Re: GreenMap Meeting

Jerrad Pierce belg4mit at MIT.EDU
Tue Apr 20 19:56:28 EDT 2004

It has come to my attention that the previous attatchment may not
automagically display for some people and therefore it may be necessary
to save the PDF before viewing it. The same file is also available at

http://greenmap.mit.edu/meeting.pdf

The meeting is scheduled for Monday April 26 at 6 PM in 66-156

Thanks!
--
H4sICNoBwDoAA3NpZwA9jbsNwDAIRHumuC4NklvXTOD0KSJEnwU8fHz4Q8M9i3sGzkS7BBrm
OkCTwsycb4S3DloZuMIYeXpLFqw5LaMhXC2ymhreVXNWMw9YGuAYdfmAbwomoPSyFJuFn2x8