[Save] Welcome to CambClimCal!

Topica Support support at get.topica.com
Tue Oct 7 00:20:51 EDT 2003

Hi,

You have been successfully added to the email list
"CambClimCal" at Topica.

If you would like more information about this list, you can find
the list's information page at:

    http://www.topica.com/lists/CambClimCal

If you feel that someone has used your email address without your
consent, please let us know by contacting abuse at get.topica.com.

If you have any questions, please visit our help system at
    http://www.topica.com/
(click on "help" on the bottom of the screen)
or email our Customer Support Department at
support at get.topica.com

Here is a welcome message from Michael Charney:
-----------------------------
Dear Enviro Friend,

Thank you for joining the Cambridge Climate Calendar listserve (aka NE Climate & Enviro Calendar). CCC provides timely listings of climate, environmental, clean energy and sustainability events for metro-Boston, New England and beyond.

CCC is a free, edited listserv. It comes out weekly in full with occasional supplements.
CCC is also posted at http://tufts.edu/tci/Calendar.html

The Calendar first lists an index; scroll down for the details in the second section.  Further down, you will find new Resources.

The website version has listings more than one month ahead, and a lengthy Resources section.

If you are interested in enviro activism, please let me know of your specific interests or organization. I may be able to help and alert you to off-list, specific topic events.

If interested in local & state-wide climate protection activism, see Mass. Climate Action Network: http://www.massclimateaction.org
&
Cities for Climate Protection campaign: http://www.iclei.org/us/US_ccp.html

For Green Buildings legislation, see:
http://www.gbreb.com/greenbuildings

To help green the Democratic & Republican National Political Conventions in 2004, see:
http://www.cerc04.org

Note: You may need to "refresh" your screen when at the website to assure the most recent edition.

Environmental event listings are welcome.
Please send concise listings to CambClimAct at aol.com    Please edit to conform to CCC style - see website for a specs.

Archives, subscriber & listserv services are at:
http://www.topica.com/lists/CambClimCal

Your help in promoting enviro awareness and CCC is most appreciated. Please tell your friends & colleagues to subscribe!

Yours truly,
Michael Charney, editor
CambClimAct at aol.com
http://tufts.edu/tci/Calendar.html
617-492-6614

Co-chair
Mass. Climate Action Network http://www.massclimateaction.org
&
Green Building Coalition (for MA bill H.3840 & S.2021) at: http://www.gbreb.com/greenbuildings

FYI The Competition:

Listservs & Websites for Enviro Events in NE:

HEN Harvard Environment Network Bulletin - http://environment.harvard.edu/HEN

Subscribe tie-community-l yourfullname
in body with no subject.

Yale Institute for Biospheric Studies & EnvironmentalCalendar
http://www.yale.edu/yibs/calendar/index.html

Cambridge Climate Calendar
Subscribe from the website - http://tufts.edu/tci/Calendar.html
or by sending an email to:
CambClimCal-subscribe at topica.com

EnviroCitizen Calendar:
http://www.envirocitizen.org/enet/events/index.asp

Columbia University's Earth Institute Calendar of Events: http://www.earthinstitute.columbia.edu/events/

ccc

Thanks, and we hope you enjoy this list!

Topica Customer Support