[Save] Deadline extension for WSC-SD paper submission - December 1, 2003

Philip Sheehy sheehy at MIT.EDU
Fri Nov 7 12:12:11 EST 2003

Students for Global Sustainability - the MIT chapter of the World Student
Community for Sustainable Development (WSC-SD) -  would like to announce
that the deadline for submission of papers has been extended.  The deadline
is now December 1, 2003.

The guidelines for papers can be found at
http://www.wscsd.org/article.php3?id_article=1.  Papers must be submitted
by midnight (Greenwich Mean Time) on Monday December 1, 2003.

Please note that all papers should now be submitted to Philip Sheehy at
sheehy at mit.edu.  Please disregard the e-mail address listed on the webpage.

We also would like to announce the call for posters for the Annual
Meeting.  The deadline for submission of posters is December 30, 2003.  The
guidelines for posters can be found a
http://www.wscsd.org/article.php3?id_article=8.

This year's theme is "Sustainable Cities."  The annual meeting will provide
a forum for students to discuss solution-oriented methods for implementing
sustainable development in the cities of the world.  We are all aware of
the serious problems that cities of the developing and developed world; the
annual meeting will allow students to understand and explore opportunities
for their involvement in sustainable development within the context of
urbanization and urban development.

Please contact sfgs-request at mit.edu with any questions.

We look forward to many exceptional submissions.

Have a good day,

Philip Sheehy
Students for Global Sustainability
web.mit.edu/sfgs
sfgs-request at mit.edu

Please forward to any interested parties.